Do you want to visit one or more of the interesting sites in Kathmandu and experience the different cultures that co-exist harmoniously in this beautiful valley? Contact us for detailed information on the worthwhile things to do in Kathmandu. Some of the popular activities you can try while you are staying in Kathmandu (hopefully, at Tibet Peace Inn) are listed below.
- One-day sightseeing: Visit some of the seven UNESCO World Heritage sites in the valley
- Two-day sightseeing: Visit all seven UNESCO World Heritage sites in the valley
- Mountain biking: If you are physically fit for biking, you should really explore the suburbs of Kathmandu on a mountain bike.
- Cooking classes: For those who want not just to try local cuisines but also want to learn how they are prepared, we can organize quick cooking courses.
- Hiking: Dozens of destinations are available in and around Kathmandu that are perfect for hiking.
- Mountain flight: An hourlong flight from Kathmandu takes you close to the Himalayas, allowing you to view Mt. Everest and several other renowned peaks.
You can also tell us about your preferred trips when you book your room.